Our Heanor branch is the heart of our practice and boasts our out of hours service
Our Heanor branch was established in 1990, and before becoming a dedicated animal hospital, it was originally a maternity hospital where some of our clients were born.
Today, as well as seeing different generations of the same families at our Heanor branch, we are also able to offer our clients an extensive range of facilities and unrivalled pet care, thanks to our recently refurbished surroundings. Should your companion ever require veterinary attention out of practice hours you can rest assured a first class service is available. From 8pm until 8:15am, our very own team of professionals are available to offer the care your pet requires from our Heanor branch. For more information about our out of hours service, please click here. Our team at Heanor consists of 4 permanent vets, a dedicated team of nurses and receptionists and hardworking staff in the office. With such a large team of passionate professionals we are able to care for thousands of pets in Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire.
Some of the services and facilities at our Heanor branch include:
- A spacious waiting area with a separate feline area
- A number of fully equipped consulting rooms
- Separate cat, dog and exotic animal isolation wards for post-surgery recovery
- A private car park behind the surgery
- A digital radiography suite, ultrasound equipment, rigid and flexible endoscopy, ultrasonography, in-house haematology and biochemistry machines, microscopy, orthopaedic equipment and dental facilities
- 2 surgical suites for both scheduled operations and emergencies
- Exotic animal care
- Nurse clinics offering advice regarding animal health
- Out of hours service
“No matter what time you bring your pet to see us, you can rest assured they will have access to some of the most advanced veterinary equipment available.”
– Alison Wise Veterinary Surgeon
Get your Voucher Now !
If you’re new to Ambivet, you can look forward to receiving your pet’s first dental health check for FREE. Simply fill in your details below and a voucher will be emailed to you.
Surgery Phone Numbers:
Heanor – 01773 717 780
Ripley – 01773 747801 / 01773 747802
Ilkeston – 01159 309729
Aspley – 01159 292552
Wollaton – 01159 829730
For more information about our Heanor branch, or to book an appointment for your companion, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team on 01773 717 780.